Traveling with a good friend allows you to enjoy experiences and create memories together that only the two of you will share.
That is one of the things that we love about these friends traveling quotes.
Traveling friends quotes help to inspire and ignite a trip with friends.
Believe it or not, Marty and I do sometimes travel with friends.
We have found that traveling with close friends helps build such a strong bond and connection.
We hope this post of traveling with friends will inspire you to grab a backpack with your best friend and head out on a road trip with friends.
Traveling With Friends Quotes
1. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” -Unknown
Aren’t these trip with friends quotes fun?!
2. “A good friend always listens to your adventures, a best friend makes them with you.” -Unknown
3. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” -Kristen Sarah
Read Next: Journey Quotes
4. “As soon as I saw you, I knew that a grand adventure was about to happen.” -Winnie the Pooh
5. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” -Ernest Hemingway
6. “You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could ever bring.” -Unknown
7. “It doesn’t matter where you are going, it is who you have beside you.” -Unknown
I believe these trip with friends quotes are true not only in travel but in life in general.
8. “At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.” -Shanti
9. “True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.” – Seth Brown
10. “The more I travel the more I realized fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” -Shirley MacLaine
Another great trip with close friends quotes.
Quotes With Friends About Travel
11. “Wherever it is you may be, it is your friends who make your world.” – Chris Bradford
12. “We all start as strangers.” -Unknown
13. “There are no strangers in the world, only friends I haven’t met yet.” -Unknown
One of the benefits of traveling with friends!
14. “Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.” -Island Company
15. “Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.” -Frank Herbert
16. “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” -Tim Cahill
This quote sums it up “measured in friends rather than miles!”
17. “As with any journey, who you travel with is more important than the destination.” -Unknown
18. “Life is like a camera: you focus on what is important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if things do not work out, take another shot.” -Unknown
19. “I don’t know the question, but travel is definitely the answer.” -Unknown
Another one of the great travel with friends quotes.
20. “Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.” -Leigh Hunt
21. “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” -Unknown
22. “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.” -Unknown
23. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.” -Katie Thurmes
24. “No road is long with good company.” -Turkish Proverb
25. “Wanderlust isn’t about running away from it all. It’s about experiencing the outside to discover the inside.” -Unknown
Another reason to love travel with friends quotes!
Traveling Friends Quotes To Inspire You
26. “Travel sparks our imagination, feeds our curiosity, and reminds us how much we. all have in common.” -Deborah Lloyd
27. “A journey well shared is a journey well enjoyed.” -Unknown
These travel with friends quotes are so great!
28. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
29. “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.” -Unknown
30. “It was us against the world.” -Burnell Glanzer
31. “In life, it is not where you go, but who you travel with.” -Charles M. Schultz
Aren’t these great quotes with friends?
32. “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.” -Chinese Proverb
33. “There is a whole world out there. Pack your bags, your best friend, and go!” -Unknown
34. “Sometimes all you need is a good friend and a tank of gas.” Thelma and Louise
I just love these travel with friends quotes.
35. “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.” -Unknown
36. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” -Mark Twain
37. “Together is our favorite place to be.” -Unknown
You can’t beat this quote with friends that travel!
38. “Friendship isn’t about being inseparable…it’s being separated and knowing nothing will change.” -Unknown
These travel with friends quotes show the power of true friendship for sure and another reason to travel with friends!
39. “Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.” -Unknown
40. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart!” -Confucius
41. “As with any great journey, who you travel with can be more important than your destination.” -Gossip Girl
42. “Good friends follow you anywhere.” -Winnie the Pooh
43. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a thirst for adventure.” -Unknown
Do these travel with friends quotes speak to you?
44. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” -Anthony Bourdain
Inspirational Travel With Friends Captions
45. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” -Unknown
This is one of my favorite quotes about travel with friends.
46. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” -Edith Wharton
47. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
48. “Wherever it is you may be, it is your friends who make your world.” -Chris Branford
49. “A true traveler’s journey is never complete.” -Unknown
50. “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” -Brandi Snyder
Quotes-Traveling With Friends
51. “Life is about doing things that don’t suck with people that don’t suck.” -Unknown
52. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.” -Anais Nin
53. “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling” -Margaret Lee Runbeck
54. “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” -Albert Camus
55. Little by little, one travels far.” -J.R.R. Tolkein
56. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” -Unknown
57. “Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” -Paul Theroux
So next time you travel with friends, be sure to do this.
58. Traveling-it leaves you speechless then turns you into a storyteller.” -Unknown
59. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.” -Zig Ziglar
60. “Travel is better with friends.” -Unknown
61. “There are seven days in the week, and someday isn’t one of them.” -Unknown
62. “So much of who we are is where we have been.” -William Langewiesche
63. “Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
64. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” -Woodrow T. Wilson
65. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” -Izaak Walton
66. “Everyone needs that friend that calls and says, “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.” -Leigh Hunt
67. “Travel is the only thing you buy in life that makes you richer.” -Unknown
68. “Only the people you don’t know well enough seem normal. Every person you know well enough is odd, weird and different. This is called friendship!” -Unknown
69. “True friends never apart maybe in distance never in heart.” -Helen Keller
Quotes With Friends-Travel
70. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” -David Tyson
71. “You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you.” -Unknown
72. “When you get lost in a really strange place, nothing is more comforting than finding your friend whom you trust and can show the way.” – Toba Beta
73. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all people cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” -Maya Angelou
74. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” -Unknown
75. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” -Eugene Kennedy
These are such great travel quotes with friends!
Travel With Friends Quotes
76. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself” -David Mitchell
Try to do this next time you travel with friends.
77. “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrate it for everything that it is.” -Mandy Hale
78. “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart, and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” -E.A. Bucchianeri
79. “Travel leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” -Ibu Battuta
80. “Happy is the soul that has a friend. Happier is the soul that trusts in the truth of the heart of a friend. Happiest is the soul that knows the solemnity of friendship and honors its laws.” – Ogwo David Emenike
81. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” -Oprah Winfrey
82. “True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.” -Seth Brown
83. “A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” -Walter Winchell
84. “Life by the water is better, especially with a few good friends in tow.” -Unknown
85. “A ship in a harbor is safe, but it not what ships are built for.” -John A. Shedd
86. “People are always in good company when they are doing what they really enjoy.” -Samuel Butler
87. “Good friends follow you anywhere.” – A.A. Milne
88. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” -African Proverb
89. “You and me, we are more than friends. We are like a small travel gang!” -Unknown
These traveling friends quotes just inspire me so much. I love this one.
90. “Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.” -Unknown
91. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction with you.” -Unknown
92. “Life is short and the world is wide.” -Simon Raven
93. “If you want to succeed, you should strike out on new paths rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.” – John D. Rockefeller
John D. Rockefeller is speaking powerful words here. Don’t follow, go out, and create your own paths when you travel with friends !
94. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
95. “Travel like Gandhi, with simple clothes, open eyes and an uncluttered mind.” – Rick Steve
96. “Don’t be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try.” -Unknown
97. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
98. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” -Saint Augustine
99. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” -Unknown
100. “Do all things with love!” -Unknown
101. “And I said to myself: “What a wonderful world”. ” -Louis Armstrong
Final Thoughts on Travel with Friends Quotes
So there you have our list of travel with friends quotes.
These travel with friends captions are so good to use on social media accounts.
Feel free to use them on social media, print them for shirts, or make a card to invite your travel buddy to a great adventure with you.
What additional trip-with-friends quotes would you add to this of travel with friends quotes? We would love to hear, so be sure to comment below!
Like this post? Please Pin It or share it on your favorite social media!
You Might Also Like:
Let’s Connect on Social Media!
About the Author
Michelle Snell is a travel writer, history buff, wine lover, and enthusiast of different cultures. Michelle enjoys bringing places to life through creative content creation and her informative writing style on her blogs, That Texas Couple and Totally Texas Travel and accompanying social media accounts. She is happiest sipping wine in Italy or chilling on a beach with her husband, Marty.